• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EVGA Z77 mini ITX

the P8Z77-I DELUXE LGA 1155 Z77 is available at microcenter and does get the 40 dollar off price of 199.99 when buying a 3570k combo

O I C. It isn't at the one I usually shop at (Westmont). Around $55 more than the ASRock, and I still don't see how it gives that much more in value.

Yes, i know, but no one knew or wanted to answer me. I was really curious about the software support the Realtek 889 has on this particular mobo. If you look on realtek's site, it says that many software features are optional, and depends on the mobo maker if they want or not to implement them (read: pay extra). Software features like Dolby Digital Live or DTS connect/Ultra ii, SRS TrueSurround HD and others. And i can't find out what this mobo supports, sound wise, other than the hardware specs.

Guess it's time to see how good their vaunted customer service is. ;)
 
Back
Top