EVGA X58 3X SLI & 6GB DDR3-1600 - $CAN 309.99 + SHIPPING (NO MIR)

Processed AFTER you place the order?

So basically, you order, they say, "Oh... you were #41"

And you get raped.

I am at the middle of check out and it shows sub 300 shipped. CC too hot to take the deal. DAMN!

Processed AFTER you place the order?

So basically, you order, they say, "Oh... you were #41"

And you get raped.

No, you just get a refund.

Weird looks like it cost $373.01 for US customers.

This is what I'm seeing:

Shipping & Handling: $16.31 (FedEx 3-day)
Shipping Insurance: $3.69
Subtotal: $266.02
No PST - Outside BC residents: $0.00
No GST - Outside Canada: $0.00
YOUR TOTAL: $266.02 USD

Am I the only one who can't click on the paypal button in the email to pay? I use hotmail as account I tried forward the email to gmail but then the paypal picture (button) is gone.

Be careful, I got charged a fucking $10 "international transaction fee" for a previous i7 purchase because they use a Canadian paypal account. Fkin' Canadians don't put it in their fine print.

omfg, if i didnt just get laid off i would have ordered before i even posted...

Well I couldnt resist. This should be interesting. I was looking for one of these. I hope they are including decent memory that is compatible with this mobo.

Shipping and Handling$14.94
Shipping Insurance (1.5%): $3.69
SUBTOTAL:$264.66
No PST - Outside BC residents:$0.00
No GST - Outside Canada:$0.00
YOUR TOTAL:
All quoted prices are in US DOLLARS $264.66

Very good deal if I get it.

Well after doing some reading the memory company is bankrupt so there might not be too much support. I guess it is still a good deal even without the memory.

What do you mean if you get it? NCIX uses real time stock, you see those "XX left Hurry order now" msgs? If the memory wasn't compatible they'd be in a lot of flak - NCIX has 4 retail outlets in Vancouver, best not to piss off ppl y'know.

What do you mean if you get it? NCIX uses real time stock, you see those "XX left Hurry order now" msgs? If the memory wasn't compatible they'd be in a lot of flak - NCIX has 4 retail outlets in Vancouver, best not to piss off ppl y'know.

Well the people on the NCIX forum are already complaining about the memory and no support since the company went bankrupt.
Best not to piss off who?

Um, customers? Memory compatibility is usually a mobo thing.
Are you talking about this?

Sounds like people are putting the RAM in the wrong slots... I guess I'll see, lol.

Huh? Six RAM slots, six RAM modules. Guess some people are only putting in one or two at a time or something? :confused:

Huh? Six RAM slots, six RAM modules. Guess some people are only putting in one or two at a time or something? :confused:

FROM THE MANUAL:
Your new motherboard has six 240-pin slots for DDR3 memory. These slots
support 256 MB, 512 MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB DDR3 technologies. There must be
at least one memory bank populated to ensure normal operation. Use the
following the recommendations for installing memory. (See Figure 1 on page
14 for the location of the memory slots.)

One DIMM:
If using 1 DIMM (Single Channel), install into: DIMM slot 1.

Two or Four DIMMs:
If using 2 DIMMs (Dual Channel), install into: DIMM slots 1 and 3.
If using 4 DIMMs (Dual Channel), install into: DIMM slots 2, 1, 4, and 3.

Three DIMMs:
If using 3 DIMMs (Triple Channel), install into: DIMM slots 1, 3 and 5.

Six DIMMs:
If using more than 4 DIMMs, use: DIMM slots 2, 1, 4, and 3
then proceed to occupy the following DIMM slots in this order: 5 and 6.

Also it sounds like this memory company is defunct and will offer no support or warranty. So it's cheap for a reason. Still seems like a pretty good deal... worst case scenario you get an EVGA x58 at a slight discount, and have to replace or sell the RAM if it doesn't work.

I'm super tempted to jump on this....just not sure if it would be a worthwhile step up from my current system

This is the deal I got a few weeks ago, though at the $370 price. http://www.ncixus.com/products/index.php?sku=36115&promoid=1130 I'm not really sure what they mean by "processed after you order", but my cart showed the promo price the whole time. I assume it's just a standard CYA thing in case you happen to click in the millisecond between the time the last one is sold and the time the page gets updated.

I have the RAM running in triple-channel at 1600MHz at 1.5v. Working for me so far... Yeah, you might have trouble with a warranty claim down the road (assuming nobody picks up the company), but how many times have you had RAM work fine for 2 years, then suddenly fail due to a manufacturer defect?

Yeah, you might have trouble with a warranty claim down the road (assuming nobody picks up the company), but how many times have you had RAM work fine for 2 years, then suddenly fail due to a manufacturer defect?

Several times on my 680i board.:rolleyes:

Well if looks like my order has been processed and is ready for shipping. The amount stayed the same ($264) and didnt see any additional charges on PayPal.

Anyone konw if a Xigmatek HDT-S1283 will physically work on this board? The large sinks around that socket make me not so sure. I got the S1283 on order for a S775 board but can easily order the other backplate.

This is the deal I got a few weeks ago, though at the $370 price. http://www.ncixus.com/products/index.php?sku=36115&promoid=1130 I'm not really sure what they mean by "processed after you order", but my cart showed the promo price the whole time. I assume it's just a standard CYA thing in case you happen to click in the millisecond between the time the last one is sold and the time the page gets updated.

There's also a $20 MIR (Canada version) on the board, which I didn't see mentioned yet.

I have the RAM running in triple-channel at 1600MHz at 1.5v. Working for me so far... Yeah, you might have trouble with a warranty claim down the road (assuming nobody picks up the company), but how many times have you had RAM work fine for 2 years, then suddenly fail due to a manufacturer defect?

That rebate appears to be for the TR model. The one they are selling right now is the A1.

Anyone konw if a Xigmatek HDT-S1283 will physically work on this board? The large sinks around that socket make me not so sure. I got the S1283 on order for a S775 board but can easily order the other backplate.

I suggest asking that at evga forums, you'll get a response much quicker there

Well if looks like my order has been processed and is ready for shipping. The amount stayed the same ($264) and didnt see any additional charges on PayPal.

Same here, although mine is still in the stage of "product availability."

$268.04 after FedEx + insurance, hard to resist that deal LOL. I'll ask over at the eVGA forums, thanks for the mention of that, didn't think of asking there. Going to drop this into the Rocketfish tower case I got last year for $75.

FYI, the real time inv check showed only 10-11 left in stock!

EDIT: looks like at least a few people over there have it on the board no problem. Just need to order the other backplate now.

$268.04 after FedEx + insurance, hard to resist that deal LOL. I'll ask over at the eVGA forums, thanks for the mention of that, didn't think of asking there. Going to drop this into the Rocketfish tower case I got last year for $75.

FYI, the real time inv check showed only 10-11 left in stock!

EDIT: looks like at least a few people over there have it on the board no problem. Just need to order the other backplate now.

Yeah I am going to order one too for my s1283. You can get them at the egg... now I need to round up a 920 too.

Deal appears to be dead, price has gone up and shows no longer available.

Ordered mine. $280 USD. This includes insurance and Fedex Priority air.

Don't care much for the ram. I'll sell them.

I think it should fit with the 1366 backplate.

big_evga_x58_layout.jpg

Yup, I'm using it as I type this. It's probably cheaper to order the S1283v than the S1283 and the 1366 kit, for anyone who needs both.

That rebate appears to be for the TR model. The one they are selling right now is the A1.

You're right - my mistake.

Obviously cheaper is better, but $370 for a $300 mobo and 6GB of DDR3 is still a pretty good deal, I think.

Dead deal, I just got email from them with incorrect pricing.

Are you serious? SO what does this mean? What price did you buy it at? So this deal and price was listed yesterday and today and now they are just figuring it out? I dont see a refund on my PayPal account.

Are you serious? SO what does this mean? What price did you buy it at? So this deal and price was listed yesterday and today and now they are just figuring it out? I dont see a refund on my PayPal account.

Here's the current status of my order.

****************************************************************************************************
Order Received Yes
Your order has been received and will be processed shortly. Depending on volume, we usually process your order within 1 to 3 business days.

Price Verification Verified
Price has been verified.

Shipping Info Verification Verified
Your shipping information was verified and appears to be correct.

Payment Processing Payment Processed
Your payment was processed successfully.

Order Processing Order Processed
Your order was processed successfully.
****************************************************************************************************

They better not try to pull any pricing shit.

Back