• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Evga supernova T2 still worth getting?

AirTorrent

n00b
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
1
I ordered an Evga Supernova 850 T2 for my amd build (7800x3d, rx 7900xt in a fractal torrent compact.) I’m wondering though if it’s actually worth using. My power draw was about 450 max but I wanted to stay over 850w. I had a Corsair RM 850x that died and I sent it back, however the evga is somewhat longer with an already tight area. I was considering the new Evga 850 g7, antec ST1000 or Seasonic Focus px-850 as option that are either a little or a lot less length but seem to get good reviews.
The evga had a great review but that was 7 years ago.
 
No telling how much longer EVGA will be around for warranty issues. I agree with pendragon1. The Antec is a rebranded Seasonic unit, so it's a good choice.
 
Back
Top