Aug 14, 2004 #1 D diablo111 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 26, 2004 Messages 1,734 I sold my old mobo and cpu (2700+ AXP and Asus A7N8X-X) for $125...I'm going to call eVGA monday and see if I can step up my 6800nu to a 6800GT. Hopefully they have one...as it seems hardly anyone else does
I sold my old mobo and cpu (2700+ AXP and Asus A7N8X-X) for $125...I'm going to call eVGA monday and see if I can step up my 6800nu to a 6800GT. Hopefully they have one...as it seems hardly anyone else does
Aug 15, 2004 #2 D diablo111 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jul 26, 2004 Messages 1,734 Well, I decided to kepp my 6800nu...I did some doom 3 benchmarking. With my Athlon64, it's kicking some ass for me now Doom 3 @ 1280x1024 High Quality w/ 2xAA and 4xAF --56.5 FPS Doom 3 @ 1024x768 High Quality no AA and no AF --79.6 FPS Works for me!
Well, I decided to kepp my 6800nu...I did some doom 3 benchmarking. With my Athlon64, it's kicking some ass for me now Doom 3 @ 1280x1024 High Quality w/ 2xAA and 4xAF --56.5 FPS Doom 3 @ 1024x768 High Quality no AA and no AF --79.6 FPS Works for me!
Sep 28, 2004 #3 B Bytz Weaksauce Joined Mar 28, 2003 Messages 111 Here is what it does on 3dmark. This is at 425 x 1.14 Hope to do better once I get a better cooler or a waterblock for my gpu. P.S. Tony at eVGA gives great customer service!!
Here is what it does on 3dmark. This is at 425 x 1.14 Hope to do better once I get a better cooler or a waterblock for my gpu. P.S. Tony at eVGA gives great customer service!!