• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

eVGA Step up program

CreamySoupUSA

I suck butt hole.
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
1,470
I'm sending in my 6800gt and getting a 7800gt back soon. I was just wondering how long they take to process the RMA and all that, as I have a LAN to go to in two weeks. So, how long do you think it would take if I sent the card with 2 day shipping and they sent it back with 2 day shipping?
 
EDIT: The eVGA replies to emails pretty fast so try that route. I just wasn't patient enough lol.
 
I have done it several times.IT takes them about 3 days once they get it then the shipping is the rest
 
Back
Top