Evga SR-X FF error

Eni

n00b
Hi guys,
I purchased a SR-X with two E5-2650 QB7V on ebay. I just received the board and after powering up with just one cpu I get FF Code and no beep sound. I try everything, changing the cpu, removing and adding ram, clearing cmos, I did power the board with nothing installed and get the same FF code. The only thing to try is the PSU. I have a High Power 1000W PSU. Please give me some advise.
Thank you

after removing the chipset cooler i did remove the battery and cmos reset. i did install only one cpu on socket 2 and i got code 67. i installed the second cpu on socket 1 and powered up with 2 cpus. still getting code 67 but still no beep sooud and no vga output.
any help?

Hmm, the EVGA manual on the website is useless, however there is a complete list on the FAQ

Start with 1 CPU in socket 1, a single stick of memory that is on the approved memory list and test that and see how far you get, if that one does not work try the other cpu in socket 1

As an aside was the system sold as working and did it come with memory or did you buy that separately?

Last edited:
Thanks your your support. I resolved the problem with the most stupid solution. I just switch the cpus with each other and is working like charm. LOL
Thank you

Back