eVGA, seriously guys?

Sorry I just have to ask, maybe it doesn't apply here, but is the newegg type stuff you can reprint count? I mean what is an "original" receipt nowadays?
I think it's just a reciept for the original purchase.

Sorry I just have to ask, maybe it doesn't apply here, but is the newegg type stuff you can reprint count? I mean what is an "original" receipt nowadays?

At EVGA they usually accept screenshots of invoices from the site and such and they also accept scanned copies of the reciept if you were at a store like best buy or fry's. Other than that their policy is fairly lenient in regards to online stores as long as its not an ebay purchase.

Ah ok. I used to see an invoice sheet in the box for net goodies. But more and more it's the other half of a shipping label, or at least looks like any photocopied junk as ever. For what it's worth, I've RMAd with BFG and AMD and they didn't ask at all. I thought it was cool and yeah it would have been impossible to have had the product for long (AMD was slow as shit but that's another story).

However, this is the mark of a good company. When you finally see someone complain, and it's not exactly straight forward day to day stuff they deal with. It might not be a big deal to the Op, I guess I'm just used to wrinkles causing disarray. Contact AT&T with some RMA like this and you'll have shot your face off 5 months from now, when you have jack shit but a broken phone and a psychiatrist bill.

Evga has pretty good customer support, but the step up program is so so

Honestly EVGA's service is slipping. The main reason that I bought my GTX280 from Evga is their EAR rma service. That is where you pay for shipping, they ship you a card, you put the card that needs to be rmaed into the box and slap on the prepaid label. Now you need to pay for shipping when you register your card. I didn't have to do this with my GTX260. I have bought 3 new $300+ cards from Evga in the past 6 months and they wont help me out. And if you forget to register your #300+ video card in 30(from time of purchace) you are only warrentyed for a year. All I needed for my PCP+C psu and OCZ ram was the serial number. My next Nvidia card will be from BFG. After all it's just a sticker.

Also, Ill take an Asus board anyday.

They acctually took care of this for me. Did not expect that to happen at all. My last rma with Evga went smooth, too. Ill stick with Evga, they have been good to me.

At EVGA they usually accept screenshots of invoices from the site and such and they also accept scanned copies of the reciept if you were at a store like best buy or fry's. Other than that their policy is fairly lenient in regards to online stores as long as its not an ebay purchase.

Yep, uploaded screenshots of newegg reciepts worked for me.

Back