EVGA Push?

EVGA bucks time again. It happens for the first week or so in every month, then their production falls back down to normal levels. Nothing out of the ordinary. :D

Nothing to see here, move along.... just some harmless incompetent computer wannabe geeks.

We will never catch the mighty [H]orde....

Last edited:
I'm sure that bucks play into it, but that 47.4M on 8/6 is probably a new record - they are ramping for some reason, which is causing the 5M ppd deficit. Don't they have some time zone contest going on over there, also?

They've been quiet for far too long...I wouldn't disregard it.

I'm sure that bucks play into it, but that 47.4M on 8/6 is probably a new record - they are ramping for some reason, which is causing the 5M ppd deficit. Don't they have some time zone contest going on over there, also?

No, that was this fall AFAIK and you do not leave your team to participate, you "just fold" is how it was explained to me.

I thought it was a summer thing to help ramp in the warmer months?

Maybe tex will chime in...

Nothing to see here, move along.... just some harmless incompetent computer wannabe geeks.

e will never catch the mighty [H]orde....

Damn, tell us how you really feel...

THIS MEANS ONE THING....

We need to get more machines going!

You guys do know that lots of people are abandoning the Lightnings for Classifieds right? Where do do think they are going to go for support? Where do you think were are doing to direct them to Fold? Between all the posts I've seen at least 100 Classy's sold, not including ppl have been saving their bucks for years waiting on the true successor to the 580 like me. Just food for thought, I'm sure Pande is throwing love on bigAdv and 4P's.

You guys do know that lots of people are abandoning the Lightnings for Classifieds right? Where do do think they are going to go for support? Where do you think were are doing to direct them to Fold? Between all the posts I've seen at least 100 Classy's sold, not including ppl have been saving their bucks for years waiting on the true successor to the 580 like me. Just food for thought, I'm sure Pande is throwing love on bigAdv and 4P's.

I don't understand the words in the post.

Lightnings for Classifieds

What? Can someone splain this to me?

I don't understand the words in the post.

What? Can someone splain this to me?

You got me...Im guessing he thought he was responding somewhere else lol...Not sure how you do that in an entirely different forum though...

LIghtning card for classified card? IDFK, evga naming scheme...

If he's talking about GPUs, the only Lightnings I know of are from MSI.

Someone forgot to lock the door again :rolleyes:

I should be able to bring couple mil over next day or two...

Nothing special going on over here!
It's a combination of the usual beginning of month bucks folders, and the increased points return for
Kepler cards.
Should be some interesting times ahead in the points race!

Fold on! :)

Mornin' my Bros,

It is not the Time Zone Challenge because we haven't started it yet (date isn't set yet either). I tell ya, it is probably a combo of things, but if I say any more my Bros over at EVGA will snatch me bald-headed. Wait...I'm already bald, so that means they will snatch from the "other" place. Gotta go strap-on my stainless steel underwear now just in case! :D

I'm sure it's just a fluke. Really! Nice to see though. Only time will tell if it continues or becomes a trend but frankly I'm sticking with a combination of things hitting at the right time and probably not going to last long.

Soooo yea, I was kind of hammered last night when I wrote all that lol. What I meant to say was that since MSI trolled everyone and pushed out the release date of the Lightning, many many people have been buying the 780 Classified GPU's instead. They will come to the forums and we'll push them to fold for us ;)

Back