EVGA P67 $50 with mir

Keep in mind it is only Sandy Bridge compatible. Ivy Bridge will not work in this motherboard.

The latest BIOS update is from 10/3/2011 and the Newegg description says Sandybridge CPU Compatible only

exactly, your sacrificing ivy bridge support, and alot of OC options going with this board from the z77.

evga has zero plans for giving the p67 chipset any further support than its already gotten.

i'd rather get a h67/h77 chipset board over this.

Meh.. if you have a SB chip anyway this is a very good deal.. Most of us with SB wont be going IB as there isn't enough gain to be worth the cost.

That said.. If you building now then I would build IB, unless you already have the SB chip..

Yeah got the MATX version of this board the other day for a friend who bought a IB processor. Didn't pay enough attention lol.

Yeah got the MATX version of this board the other day for a friend who bought a IB processor. Didn't pay enough attention lol.

Bought one of these also and stuck a cheap SB CPU in it. Very happy with the performance and its working flawlessly. If I needed another cheap MOBO I would jump on this deal.

Bought one of these also and stuck a cheap SB CPU in it. Very happy with the performance and its working flawlessly. If I needed another cheap MOBO I would jump on this deal.

This, I was debating snagging the mobo + a 50-80 CPU just to push it around see how it works :D pretty nice system for 100 bus

Guys, I have this board (see sig). It's just OK. I have had a lot of UBS issues with it. Others have had sound issues (I haven't). I've learned to live with the USB problems, but I'd definitely go Z77 now. EVGA has completely abandoned this board too. My HTPC has an Asus Z77 Gene V in it and I'm really impressed with Asus. I'll probably just go with Asus moving forward for Mobos.

Back