• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

eVGA P55 mobo problem

chuyunfat

n00b
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
6
Hey guys, I have an eVGA P55 motherboard with 2 somewhat minor problems. First, upon startup the ethernet connection does not work and in order to get it to work, I have to go into device manager to disable it and then re-enable it. If I restart my computer, I don't need to perform the steps again but if I shut it down and then start it back up, I have to. Anyone else have this strange problem or know what to do?
Secondly, the computer won't go into sleep. The screen goes blank but the fans never stop whirring and the PC doesn't turn off. The display also doesn't return when you try to resume operation of the PC and I have to restart it.
I've updated the BIOS and drivers but that hasn't solved either of these issues. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
 
which P55 MB do you have?

I'd go to the EVGA forums and ask the same question. That forum is generally all and only evga owners. They might have the answer or one of the mods might escalate it for you.
 
Unfortunately, I bought it second hand and eVGA requires a receipt for RMAs. Sigh, o well.
 
Back
Top