• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

eVGA on the evWay.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
2FA
Joined
May 18, 1997
Messages
58,453
Got this while I was sleeping. :)

Your order from eVGA.com's eStore has been shipped via UPS with tracking
number: 1ZA1615R015713XXXX.

You can track your packages at
http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tr...track=Track&InquiryNumber1=1ZA1615R015713XXXX

Please allow 24-48 hours after receipt of this email to check your tracking results, as it may take some time for the shipping company to reflect this shipment information.

Thank you,

If you have any questions about this order, or if you require any assistance, please email us at Sales@eVGA.com or call us at 714/528-4500.

eVGA.com



They did send this previously as well.

Dear Customer,

Due to the overwhelming demand for our e-GeForce 7800 GTX KO with ACS3, there has been some delay in shipping your order.

Your order#: 14XXX will be shipping out today and has been upgraded to overnight shipping. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Should you have any further questions please contact us directly at 888-881-EVGA (3842) or sales@evga.com.

Thank you,
EVGA Sales Team


W00T!!1

Please remember that QuakeCon is next week and does represent a lot of work as well as some time off in my schedule. I will get to beating on it as soon at possible though. I am interested to see if it will pull through without artifacting at its OCed speeds.
 
Cool. I am saving for one of those now.


But how come they gave you a bumb tracking number? You can't track it now. :eek:
 
I am extremely interested in this cooling system they devised. I may be purchasing a 7800GTX sometime this fall and the cooling system (if functional) combined with their new lifetime warranty may sway me away from BFG (providing price drops a tad).
 
Tiny said:
Cool. I am saving for one of those now.


But how come they gave you a bumb tracking number? You can't track it now. :eek:


Hehe, like I was giving you guys my tracking number and letting you reroute it to your house!!! :eek:
 
I maybe be using my step up to get this model since i paid 600 for my original it makes sense to get a higher clocked card for the cost of shipping. I cant help but wonder if the AC3 is bait for my step up thereby negating my ability to step up to the Ultra if there will ever be one.

Tough call............
 
Its amazing that even though you get to play with all sorts of new hardware you can still get semi-excited about something :p
 
jacuzz1 i doubt the slight performance gain you would get with this card would warrant you using your stepup. i would even wait til next gen nvidia to upgrade with it
 
shoes said:
jacuzz1 i doubt the slight performance gain you would get with this card would warrant you using your stepup. i would even wait til next gen nvidia to upgrade with it


You have a point but i have until the end of September. I will wait until the last moment I guess. Right now an X2 is top priority for me.
 
Well under wich rock You have all been last few days?

It is about ASC3 "special" and Superiour cooling abilites :)


I gues Kyle (as well as me my self) will have to eat our words if that thing helps cooling as much that it is worth 50 or 120$ more. I gues if Zalmann and AC Silencer wich are reference good cooling cost 25 ~30 $ then eVga 50 to 120 $ solution keeps GPU atleast at room temps at full load


Well people on this Forum kinda or approved Kyes opinion or attacked His hostility towards eVga. Peart ofit was cause they doo nto know/remmember first ASC cooling scam and cause they haven't realy read carefuly His article on front page or/and Forum post. Some where thinking atacking ASC and saying it was a scam (as it was) that it is attack to a ASC3 that He still haen't had in His hands. But it was clearly sad He thinks it can't be as good as the marketing hype that's arround it cause it's a just added cover and copper plate. He stated He is going to test and give Us His findings after a QuakeCon but
people where pushing Him to doo it immidietly as soon that card hit His home.
Then eVga spyes found otu their dark game was again about to be dismasked by ssame person that did it a first tiem so they offered Him a a free card and just give as a tracking nummber. Some paranoid people sad no then You will never see it. Some sad crazy He oesn't wanna free card. HE didn't wanna free card cause they are allready avoiding Him and [H] web page for last 2 years and He wan't to keep His pride (was not so cheep to sel fo a card with GPU that He anyways has :) )


And now noone in Dalas will ever gett 7800GTX card from eVGA cause they've stopped all deliveries to Dallas cause they doo not know wich one is for Kyle :)

So now Kyle did atleast published part of His tracking nummber hoping He will reduce unlucky nummber of people living in Dallas who have orrdered that eVga card but haven't realy got it yett :)





MD
 
lol, I'll just have them send it to my family's lake home in Conroe. Cause I may spend next years summer there. :D
 
MD said:
Well under wich rock You have all been last few days?

It is about ASC3 "special" and Superiour cooling abilites :)


I gues Kyle (as well as me my self) will have to eat our words if that thing helps cooling as much that it is worth 50 or 120$ more. I gues if Zalmann and AC Silencer wich are reference good cooling cost 25 ~30 $ then eVga 50 to 120 $ solution keeps GPU atleast at room temps at full load


Well people on this Forum kinda or approved Kyes opinion or attacked His hostility towards eVga. Peart ofit was cause they doo nto know/remmember first ASC cooling scam and cause they haven't realy read carefuly His article on front page or/and Forum post. Some where thinking atacking ASC and saying it was a scam (as it was) that it is attack to a ASC3 that He still haen't had in His hands. But it was clearly sad He thinks it can't be as good as the marketing hype that's arround it cause it's a just added cover and copper plate. He stated He is going to test and give Us His findings after a QuakeCon but
people where pushing Him to doo it immidietly as soon that card hit His home.
Then eVga spyes found otu their dark game was again about to be dismasked by ssame person that did it a first tiem so they offered Him a a free card and just give as a tracking nummber. Some paranoid people sad no then You will never see it. Some sad crazy He oesn't wanna free card. HE didn't wanna free card cause they are allready avoiding Him and [H] web page for last 2 years and He wan't to keep His pride (was not so cheep to sel fo a card with GPU that He anyways has :) )


And now noone in Dalas will ever gett 7800GTX card from eVGA cause they've stopped all deliveries to Dallas cause they doo not know wich one is for Kyle :)

So now Kyle did atleast published part of His tracking nummber hoping He will reduce unlucky nummber of people living in Dallas who have orrdered that eVga card but haven't realy got it yett :)





MD


Dude you type worse than I do , you need to cut back on the coffe and type a little slower.
 
jacuzz1 said:
Dude you type worse than I do , you need to cut back on the coffe and type a little slower.
English is not his native language. I don't think it's so much a typing issue as a language issue. He does quite well, IMO.
 
Or he could stop being from Amsterdam. Meanie.

this card, all hype aside, looks badazz : )
 
looks nice.. I should have waited.. Oh well.

*Gives dissappointing look at BFG 7800GTX in my case* :eek:
 
Tiny said:
lol, I'll just have them send it to my family's lake home in Conroe. Cause I may spend next years summer there. :D
That's around the timeframe Intel's Conroe processor will make its debut and whoop AMD's ass...according to a brother of a friend's sister-in-law who heard it from the secretary downstairs working @ Intel... ;)
 
Back
Top