• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

eVGA nForce 630i / GeForce 7100

'99

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
99
Anybody knowing anything about the eVGA nForce 630i / GeForce 7100?
It also comes with HDMI eVGA nForce 630i / GeForce 7150.
I've just found then om eVGA's site, but have'nt been able to find any pre- or reviews
 
Any news on this board? I'm building a kickin' little MATX setup and need an overclock friendly motherboard. 45nm support would be a nice bonus too!
 
I just built a HTPC with the eVGA 7150 board. Since it's my HTPC I haven't done any overclocking on it, it's running a E6320 with 2GB of RAM. I bought it thinking the HDMI would work great for the LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD drive I bought for it, but it's playback was crap so I put a 8600GT in it.
 
Its a terrible overclocker, stay away. I recently returned it because of its poor overclocking.
 
Yes, it only has single channel memory. I picked up the 7100/630i version for $60 AR. Can't complain about price, IMO. Haven't started oc'in cuz I haven't even installed windows. So I can't tell you how that is. It does have lots of features though.
 
Back
Top