EVGA Loaner Program!

RussianHAXOR

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.evga.com/elp/

Check it out! :D

You can get 2 weeks either with a Classified board or with Nvidia 3D vision! :)

If its not working for you right now...

For those who cannot see...

Welcome to EVGA's Loaner Program!
Home | Terms & FAQ | Sign Up | My ELP

This program gives you the opportunity to test out the latest and greatest technology offered for two weeks right in your home. Sign up is free and for members only. EVGA will randomly select participants and can not guarantee participation to all that sign up. If you are selected, EVGA will ship you a product to test and review for two weeks! You will then send the product on to the next person selected by EVGA - the only cost to you is shipping via UPS to the next designated participant.

47716501.jpg

no. it says you ship it on at your cost to the next person. i am thinking that if you wanted to keep it there is not much that they can do except charge you the full price for the board. unless i missed some fine print about a $2000 penalty. good way to unload some of those very expensive 3d glasses to the guys who have a little trouble getting things in the mail on time. what happens if you receive a broken part from someone? and he claims "it worked when i shipped it"? seems like a lot of guys on these forums are "unlucky" with new hardware.

Its a con, they are using you to test their products for free.
Decent testers cost a LOT to employ.
I cant believe they make you pay for posting it on as well lol.

Tell them to get their act straight regarding post charges and make sure you have no liability if something develops a fault.
If you are late shipping the product or if it gets lost in the post, be sure that you are not liable for a penalty or the full cost.

I think the glasses would be cool.

I'm not sure about the MB testing. What if you are using the thing and it just DOAs??
What if the MB DOAs and it takes your 920 and 6GB of RAM with it???
What if your cat barfs on it???

I'm with vanilla, what if the guy before you FUBARS the products or packages it crappy and it arrives to you DOA and the last guy says it was working fine when it left him???

Good idea but the liability to the "testers" might be too high.

Sounds really risky for EVGA....I mean, whats stopping people from taking the free hardware and jumping ship? lol

Back