EVGA is awesome

Unfortunately I had one of the superclocked 7900 gt's which started to display artifacts. This card is nearly a year old. I contacted EVGA, explained the problem and they told me to do their RMA process, no hassles.

I shipped the bad card to them overnight and a week later I have a new card.

They sent me a new 7950gt w/512 memory. The old card had 256 memory. So I'm very happy with EVGA. It sucked that I had to return it, but I can't complain at all about the return policy.

I know a lot of you are familiar with the issue, but I gotta throw in my take on it.

I use EVGA alot,they are one of the better companys out there right now. Lets hope they dont go the way of the butterfly!!! Monarch butterfly:D

EVGA rules all. They sent me new 7900GTXs for free after mine started artifacting, overnight shipping too.

I've had similar good interaction with EVGA, I had to RMA my 7900gt twice, they sent me a 7900gto this last time and im quite happy with it.

Unless you try to send in for one of their rebates, then their customer service department locks the door and pretends no one's home. I know several people (myself included) that have turned to other brands because of some of eVGA's recent behaviors and changes to their policies.

I just had to rma my 8800. Over nite to them. 1 day later its on its way back to me. thats what I call service:D

Interesting, I got my $20 worth of rebates from them no hassle whatsoever...(lol $10 rebate per $500 7900GTX...)

I just shipped back my 7900GS KO thats defective/DOA....I had to ship it back to Newegg though :(

Not that Newegg is really that slow anyways though lol :p

I just RMA'd a 7900GTO that died completely and got back a 7950 GX2... hey I'll take the upgrade, thanks EVGA! It even works. I expected it to be screwed up somehow or crippled since it seemed too good to be true.

Yeah there are a lot of stories about eVGA "upgrading" people when they return defective cards, it's all in the timing though. So you can't just kill your cards and send them back lol. And if they did "upgrade" me (dual 7900GTX) if my cards died, it would be kind of a DOWN-grade, considering:
A. Only 17" monitor, doesn't really push existing setup to its limits, let alone Quad.
B. Quad SLI driver issues
C. Lack of Vista support.

I'm not saying a GX2 is bad for you, but for me it would be.

Had to RMA a 6800NU back in the day. It took about 4 or 5 to get there and back. But keep in mind I'm in Canada so that's pretty reasonable. Their warranty is also great.

I just shipped back my 7900GS KO thats defective/DOA....I had to ship it back to Newegg though :(

Not that Newegg is really that slow anyways though lol :p

My box said that if anything is a problem it becomes evga's problem and to call them? I ordered the same card from newegg and was wondering why you would have to ship to newegg?

I'm dealing with an RMA nightmare with Sapphire at the moment..I can tell you that I will NEVER buy another product from them....
I'm gonna look into EVGA.....Lots of good things have been posted about them here and on other boards....

I had to RMA my 256mb EVGA 7900GT CO a second time just a couple of weeks ago because the artifacts were getting really, really bad.
It was just as pleasant as the first experience... but better!

They sent me a 512mb 7900GTX !!!

7900GT CO card : 500mhz core/ 1500 ram

7900GTX: 690 mhz core/ 1760mhz ram

I've gotten every rebate I've sent to EVGA, so I'm happy with them

I just RMA'd a 7900GTO that died completely and got back a 7950 GX2... hey I'll take the upgrade, thanks EVGA! It even works. I expected it to be screwed up somehow or crippled since it seemed too good to be true.

seriously? they sent you a 7950 GX 2? the one with 2 cards into one? That'd be sweet

Yep, one of the 7900GT KO Superclocks in my SLI started having ram issues....within a span of 5 days I had a new 7950GT KO Superclock 512MB.:cool: Instead of trying to SLI that with my 7900...I just Ebay'ed it and the single card works fine for me.

I was actually surprised about a rebate from evga. I sent it in, and about 40 days after the ship date (of the check) I had yet to get it. I sent an email off and the next day I received one back that said "We have reissued your check...you should receive it in a week". Less than a week later I had my check. I've been nothing but amazed by evga's customer service.

And their Customer Service speaks English (not as a second or third language either), that's always a plus... The guy actually knew what I meant when I said "Can I Arctic Silver my 7900GTXs?"

And their Customer Service speaks English (not as a second or third language either), that's always a plus... The guy actually knew what I meant when I said "Can I Arctic Silver my 7900GTXs?"

First time I've heard arctic silver used as a verb.

ive never had to speak to anyone at evga. any dealing i have had with them was resolved quickly by filling out a form or email. they put a reasonable amount of resources into customer services, and get untold value in word of mouth. everyone knows evga cs ftw. when you think about, to upgrade your video card in an rma costs them about zero. they must have thousands of repaired, rma'd (but fine) cards laying around. how many times have you read in the forums something like "i was getting a memory error so i rma'd my video card" or "i couldnt burn dvd's so i rma'd my motherboard, cpu, memory and video card" or "this is the 6th doa video card in a row i've gotten" or "my card only overclocks 50% so i rma'd it" etc, etc.

ive never had to speak to anyone at evga. any dealing i have had with them was resolved quickly by filling out a form or email. they put a reasonable amount of resources into customer services, and get untold value in word of mouth. everyone knows evga cs ftw. when you think about, to upgrade your video card in an rma costs them about zero. they must have thousands of repaired, rma'd (but fine) cards laying around. how many times have you read in the forums something like "i was getting a memory error so i rma'd my video card" or "i couldnt burn dvd's so i rma'd my motherboard, cpu, memory and video card" or "this is the 6th doa video card in a row i've gotten" or "my card only overclocks 50% so i rma'd it" etc, etc.

you can attribute 1/3 of graphics card warehouse build up to [H] RMA's during consumer reviews :D

i havent had to deal with eVGA, i think i may have to soon possibly though :(

seriously? they sent you a 7950 GX 2? the one with 2 cards into one? That'd be sweet

Yeah I was extremely surprised when I opened the box. I'm guessing someone Stepped Up to maybe a 8800 or something, because it's obviously not new, but it works perfectly... no component squealing in 3d and no fan noise at all.

I know the one guy said it wouldn't be an upgrade for him since he already had 7900GTXs in SLI, but there's a box you check in the RMA form that asks if you're running SLI or not. I wasn't running SLI, so this is a great upgrade for me.

My box said that if anything is a problem it becomes evga's problem and to call them? I ordered the same card from newegg and was wondering why you would have to ship to newegg?

aw....aw.....whaa......:eek:

So I could've just sent it to EVGA :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

AWWWWWW

I have one of their 939 MB's go bad and sent it in, I had it back in 5 days so I say not bad at all . ;)

so when u send your card in theres a tick box for sli? maybe u could send both in and get both upgraded?

Back