EVGA individually sleeved cable kits.

maclem8223

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anyone know any sites that actually have these kits in stock? I've been looking everywhere for a black/red kit for the G2 psu and can't find one. I'd settle for a straight red cable kit if I could fine one. Any thoughts or sites anyone knows?

Nobody huh?

evga.com, ncix, amazon or newegg usually have some of the sets. I bought a black evga sleeved kit from amazon for my p2 power supply. Wanted white but it was out of stock at the time.

Does Max make cable sets for your PSU? I *think* that's the name of the company that's doing them, they're super expensive, like $100 ****ing dollars, but they do look pretty good.

evga.com, ncix, amazon or newegg usually have some of the sets. I bought a black evga sleeved kit from amazon for my p2 power supply. Wanted white but it was out of stock at the time.
Yes, I've already checked all those sites. I'm looking specifically for a red/black set or just red. Everywhere is OOS.

Does Max make cable sets for your PSU? I *think* that's the name of the company that's doing them, they're super expensive, like $100 ****ing dollars, but they do look pretty good.[/QUOTE

I haven't heard of them, I'll see if I can find something. Thanks.

Back