EVGA has GTX295 on site for step-up and sale

38th in queue, the only model on their site is the GTX 295 Plus (Plus probably for "you're paying more to step up") for $514.99.

You wont see an OC'd card for stepup from my experience. if you're going to stepup do it now with this card because EVGA almost never puts up an overclocked card due to supply of overclocked cards.

Just put in my request for a step-up also.

Next Step: Waiting In Queue: #48

How does step-up work? Do they send you the new card and when it arrives you put your old card in that package or do you have to send them your card first. I ask this because I want to step up but I don't want down time.

Thanks in advance!

How does step-up work? Do they send you the new card and when it arrives you put your old card in that package or do you have to send them your card first. I ask this because I want to step up but I don't want down time.

Thanks in advance!
You have to send your card first, then they check and process it and then send you back a new one.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, as it stands there is downtime with stepup. Its usually 2-3 business day turn around once they get your card. So the faster you ship it the faster you'll get yours back.

I started my step-up aswell. Im #85 and waiting patiently;)

Ultra high end cards selling for only $449 and $509?! What has the world come to..

Ultra high end cards selling for only $449 and $509?! What has the world come to..
I seem to remember $700 8800GTX's at launch.

Hmm, nope.
"The NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX will hit the street with an MSRP of $599"

Must have been the Ultras.
"Nvidia later told the media the 8800 Ultra was a new stepping, creating less heat therefore clocking higher. Originally retailing from $800 to $1000"

Back