• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EVGA GTX 970 SSC BIOS

Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Messages
25
Hello all,

I'm fleetfeather over at OCN. I'm chasing down help from GTX 970 FTW and SSC Owners, as their BIOS may be the key to helping other EVGA GTX 970 Owners increase the voltage limits on their cards.

If you happen to own a FTW or SSC card yourself, could you please reply to this thread so I can steal a copy of your BIOS off you? It should only take 30 seconds to do.

Cheeeers :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top