EVGA GTX 780 Classified for sale....

footman

Weaksauce
3 weeks old and I have been away on business for 1 week. This card has been benchmarked only, Valley, Heaven and Firestrike. Happily running at 1254mhz in benchmarks with stock volts and fan speed on auto.
This is a great card. First Strike benchmark with 3770K at 4.3ghz 10,207.
http://www.3dmark.com/fs/1155323

For sale as I decided to keep the 290X that I also had on pre-order. I have a 7970 waterblock that fits on this already so cheaper than buying one for the Classified.

Anyhow, this card is in its box and can be shipped out Monday next week in time for the holidays. I want $550 for it and I will throw in free shipping to the usa and all of the unused game coupons that came with it including the holiday bundle.

I have plenty of references here, futuremark, ebay and heatware (footman). PM me know if you are interested or have questions.

Cheers,

Greg

Free bump. Super nice gpu.

Thanks buddy.

Here is a screenshot of the ASIC quality. not sure really what this means as this card was humming away at 1254mhz with no power, voltage or fan tweaks two weeks ago!

untitled.png

Someone buy this. Trying not to buy it as I would have to sleep outside for awhile.

Yes, Heatware ID is Footman. Plus Killer_K would be a reference for me here as he has had some of my kit before.

He is a outstanding guy and very easy to deal with. I would be glad to be a reference for him.

Is this the card?

which games does it come with? also is it register with evga yet? will receipt be provided?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back