EVGA GTX 580's 3G starting at $199.99 - WORKING/WILL NOT B DOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1stCAV

[H]ard|Gawd
GREAT CARD @ GREAT PRICE - Need I say more?

Will not be DOA - These are a beast of a card ready to go to a good home. These are the 3G version, not the 1.5G version. Higher VRAM for better higher resolution performance.

I have the following:

EVGA GTX 580 3G
P/N: 03G-P3-1584-AR

Factory Refurbished starting at $249.99
Arrived today - ready to go to a new home:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/YOUR-EVGA-G...938?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item2a28295582

Seller Refurbished starting at $199.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181062430381
This initially was listed incorrectly - that has been adjusted to reflecct properly - thank you for looking

I have two more as well not listed on eBay, PM me if interested.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
What does "seller refurbished" mean?

Means that its a working pull, the "Seller refurbished" adds a level of guarantee that its going to not be DOA and that it was brought as close to factory condition as possible, it has been cleaned up if necessary in any way, unused air cooler, and new TIM applied. :D

Too bad indeed - lol

Yeah, not that a "Seller Refurbished" versus a "Factory Refurbished" holds any variation into how the cards will perform, both will perform equally, just some think that if its coming from the factory, there is a higher degree of probability it will remain working longer, thus the price differences I have there. Anyone that "knows" understands they are the same. I am also just trying to move them out to subsidize this build, I have a PO from Watercool I need to send $$ via PayPal to, as well as an additional amount i need to get some custom work done at Mountain Mods, so I figured if I priced these to sell I cna get these things going faster and someone will get a very nice card on the cheap and we both win!

Thanks for looking

Items are being sold in a different venue - thanks for looking - PM me if interested, I may still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back