EVGA GTX 260 Core 216 - $180 AR

Tempting but no game :(. Got the MSI w/ FC2 but need the black PCB.

Damn, I paid $172 for my 260 last Nov. thanks to Live's 25% cash back - now prices are down to that level!

I wonder if I should jump......

Very tempting indeed.

***EDIT***

Actually, since I live in CA, it kinda sucks.

So for me, after the $10 promo code, the total comes to $225.21

After MIR and promo code, people who live in CA will really pay $195.21, which is still ok, I guess

Stupid state tax.... :(

How long does that promo code last?
Jump on the deal quick if you want it. Those codes are usually only good for a day or two. If it stops working, then you just get the rebate or wait for the next deal with a new code and rebate. There's always a cheaper deal down the road, depending on how long you're willing to wait.

Does removing the fan shroud sticker (with EVGA, GTX260, artwork) void warranty and/or step-up eligibility?

Does removing the fan shroud sticker (with EVGA, GTX260, artwork) void warranty and/or step-up eligibility?

I don't believe so. Removing the sticker with the serial number does though.

Not my favorite sticker either .... Good price though.

Good deal. Im tired of waiting for a good deal on a 280/285 so this will have to do. - Ordered
Anyone want a 800GT KO for cheap ? :)

How do these cards OC? Can you get them up to Superclocked speeds? I'm guessing SSC is too much to ask.

Thanks!

I had been wanting to update my 8800GTS for a while (640MB version). I know there will be better in the future, but this deal should last me for a while. Will be a nice upgrade I think, the 8800 was getting a bit old for 24" gaming.

Back