EVGA GQ?

zaniix

Gawd
What in the hell is wrong with Tech companies? Why did EVGA need another line of PSUs?

Why do I now need yet another choice? the 750 G2 lists right now on the EVGA site for $125, the GQ model is $120, I think i will pay $5 more to get a fully modular PSU with double the warranty on the G2. Maybe sale prices will have a much bigger price gap, but this really seems to make zero sense.

What kind of idiot comes up with these products?

Is someone forcing you to pick one or the other? If you hate their marketing/business tactics/etc, buy from another brand. Just make sure you don't get confused by other product lines like the Corsair RM/RMx/RMi, Seasonic S12II/M12II, etc.

Is someone forcing you to pick one or the other? If you hate their marketing/business tactics/etc, buy from another brand. Just make sure you don't get confused by other product lines like the Corsair RM/RMx/RMi, Seasonic S12II/M12II, etc.

No I love EVGA, and I am very happy with the multiple G2s I have. They sent me one of those new product emails and it just set me off for some reason.

It just doesn't make any sense, they are a trusted brand with good products and this is the kind of stuff the will push people away. Sorry for the rant,

Eh, there have been murmurs about Superflower and seasonic having issues keeping up with EVGAs demand. I bet this is them just bringing on another OEM but still want the line to be defined from the other OEMs. I actually think it's quite refreshing to see a company make sure that each version of the product has it's own name so you know exactly what you're getting.

Corsair TX750, is it seasonic? CWT? Chicony? Who knows!

G2 is Super Flower, GS is Seasonic, and GQ is FSP. Done and Done.

Back