Oh noes!EVGA is run by humans!!! *GASP*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh noes!EVGA is run by humans!!! *GASP*
Not answering emails after posting their contact info sure makes them a top notch company.
I didn't say I emailed them today did I? Because I didn't. But when I had emailed the staff at EVGA numerous times over the course of 3-4 weeks in regards to my step-up, about a third of them only got responses and many people were in the same predicament as I.
The higher ups and the EVGA Rep post their contact info for you to use after you posted your complaint here.
DId you read what i said?
Which they posted friday and your response was on saturday. How else is it suppossed to read?Not answering emails after posting their contact info sure makes them a top notch company.
reswob said:I didn't say I emailed them today did I? Because I didn't. But when I had emailed the staff at EVGA numerous times over the course of 3-4 weeks in regards to my step-up, about a third of them only got responses and many people were in the same predicament as I.
I also said this which you probably didn't bother to read but whatever. Shit's been done and I don't like EVGA end of story.
EDIT: Actually I am going to call one last time, and if the card is not on an Airplane en route to Yorktown, I am calling Visa.
Man i hope you never have to deal with Asus. You'll probably end up murdering someone or comitting suicide if dealing with evga gets you this worked up.
Well I just emailed Joe Darwin about 15 minutes ago and by the time I read through the email again my phone was ringing and it was Joe! m hopeful that he is the man that can get things done.
Kyle and Joe, its not that I don't appreciate the offer to help, but I am not going to go through literally 10 different contacts to get an RMA on a $100 card resolved.
Well I just emailed Joe Darwin about 15 minutes ago and by the time I read through the email again my phone was ringing and it was Joe!
Let's see here, this was at 4:32PM EST--refusing to contact Joe to get the issue resolved. We then proceeded to get complaints about how entry level support guy 1 couldn't resolve the issue, just like entry level support 2,3,4 and 5 couldn't resolve it either.
Hey lookie here! He decided to go back on his word and forward his information to Joe. Look what happened, he got a response lickity split! AMAZING what talking to the right person can do!
Morale of the story : All Tech Support/Customer Support with a company EVGA's size will have problems with the entry level techs. What you need to do if you are the unfortunate one to have something go wrong like this is get in contact with the right people. With lots of companies finding the right person can be very hard, with Apple you have to email Steve Jobs to get the "Executive Support Team" of course they never advertise this. With EVGA for RMA's that is Joe Darwin, except he actively seeks out people having problems and advertises is contact information. That is the difference between EVGA and other companies.
Nobody is perfect, there will always be people that fall through the cracks like Dethred did here in any system. The difference here is that EVGA support puts themselves out there. Hopefully EVGA is constantly searching for ways to more efficiently escalate cases like this to Joe automatically without the person having to contact him themselves though. Still Dethred should not have been so stubborn and should have contacted Joe sooner.
I emailed him once he specifically responded to my post with contact information.