EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 K|NGP|N Finally Announced

erek

[H]F Junkie
"EVGA GEFORCE® RTXᐪᔿ 3090 K|NGP|N
“The EVGA GeForce® RTXᐪᔿ 3090 K|NGP|N positions itself as the ultimate card for extreme overclocking, and this time raises the bar even higher.”– Jacob Freeman – Global Director of Product

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GEFORCE® RTXᐪᔿ.

“The EVGA GeForce® RTXᐪᔿ 3090 K|NGP|N continues the dominant legacy of its predecessors and once again defines the pinnacle of overclocking engineering and performance.”– Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido

COOLING 360

The EVGA GeForce® RTXᐪᔿ 3090 K|NGP|N is built with a 360mm Closed Loop water cooling radiator, a first for any EVGA graphics card. This card is incredibly cool, giving you super low temperatures allowing you to maximize your GPU Clock. Looking for something even cooler? The HYDRO COPPER edition supports a full cover single slot water block, allowing you to tap into your existing water cooling loop system.
HC.png
KP.png"

https://forums.evga.com/EVGA-GeForce-RTX-3090-KNGPN-Coming-soon-m3133983.aspx

People are already paying upwards of $2,300.00 on eBay for random 3090 cards. This Kingpin card will probably cost $3,999.99.

People are already paying upwards of $2,300.00 on eBay for random 3090 cards. This Kingpin card will probably cost $3,999.99.

Scalper pricing has nothing to do with MSRP. Personally, I think this card will be right around the $2,000 mark give or take $100.

Scalper pricing has nothing to do with MSRP. Personally, I think this card will be right around the $2,000 mark give or take $100.
It definitely will be north of $2000, the 2080ti kingpin hybrid was $1900 when you could find it in stock. My guess is $2200 and they will still have a hard time keeping these on the shelf.

The evga ftw 3090 is $1729, and with a pricier 360mm hybrid kit, I wouldn't be surprised to see over that especially if it has the LCD flip up screen and who knows what other features.
I second the $2499 likely price tag, with optimisim it might be $2399

Be fun to run the hydrocopper with a chiller for sustainable high clocks for extended gaming. Ln2 is cool for temporary high benchies but sustained would be awesome.

Also I like how the heatsink glows like a furnace, which is fitting :D

Back