• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

eVGA GeForce FX 5700LE Problems

sykotic

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2003
Messages
154
I upgraded from a GeForce4 TI 4600 to a GeForce FX 5700LE 256MB and I got the newest drivers from nvidia and changed my motherboard AGP setting to 8x in the BIOS. Playing any game I have the video is extremely choppy, I switched back to the GF4 and it everything runs extremely smooth, way better. What in the world is the problem?? I just spent $200 on this card and it's worse then my old card? Are there any settings or specific drivers I should be looking for? Any ideas anyone?
 
Did ya clean out all the older drivers?
Control panel then safe mode Driver cleaner 3 etc.?
 
Back
Top