EVGA FTW GTX 560ti 448 edition for $219AR

This seems like a really good deal... Why isn't it getting more attention? What am I missing?

probably because it WAS $190 shipped AR thru Amazon.com not too long ago...it sold out like hot cakes

its still a good price regardless...or maybe THIS particular model (EVGA 448 ftw) isn't that popular? everybody is probably going for that classified ultra or the MSI one

Probably because the 480 is cheaper, no rebate, and its faster too.

It's not faster. Has a little more ram and a few more shaders but its really not faster. Very close in performance but the 448 runs cooler and consumes less power.

When the classified pops up with a $200 and below price, I'll be very interested in adding a second one.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GTX_560_Ti_448_Cores_DirectCU_II/27.html

Asus gtx 560 448 at stock clocks. The cards are pretty much equal performance wise.

Not really. 448 over clocks much easier and it runs cooler. 448 is better.

GTX480 is a great card but its big down fall is that it runs hot and is very power hungry. I think 448 is better in general for performance and power usage plus it is a better over clocker. Good thing about 480 is that there are some good deals on it still and you can score a good deal on a water block to properly cool it.

If a GTX 480 were being sold for $209 shipped in January...then YES that would be an excellent deal....SLI 480s for about $420 is beastly setup...even without overclocking

now that kepler is out...and the 448 cores are slowly dropping in price...the gtx 480 isn't as appealing...although its still a worthy consideration at $209 a pop

Back