EVGA: Duke's Fully Loaded Package

Mnx4

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got this email from EVGA about this Duke's Fully Loaded Limited Edition package, thought it was a hoot. :D Granted, it's not much more than a 560 with a custom sticker and some limited edition goodies, but still, haven't really seen a video card/game combo like this in a while. At the least, the free 10-year warranty upgrade is pretty hot. It goes for 244.99 with free ground shipping.

You know, "Duke's Fully Loaded Package" sounds like some kind of flick... Just saying.

It would be so much better (and so much more expensive) if EVGA used a 560Ti instead. Still is a pretty slick deal

Same as their crysis 2 bundle with a GTX 560 Ti, but with a 560 and a different sticker. Not a bad price being as this game will probably retail for $59.99.

Meh........

pre-order the game from Amazon and get a credit towards your next game purchase, that's what I do if there's something on the horizon that I'd buy anyway.

The 560 isn't that desirable, the game should be a hoot though.

Gotta buy Duke just for the sake of video game history......for a minute I thought EVGA had some kind of John Wayne tribute going on.:eek:

Back