evga black friday sale

good lord. im tempted to buy it just for funsies.

EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2, 80+ PLATINUM 1600W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 10 Year Warranty, Includes FREE Power On Self Tester Power Supply 220-P2-1600-X1
P/N: 220-P2-1600-X1
Limit 2 per household.

was: $429.99

Instant Rebate: $280.00

$149.99

good lord. im tempted to buy it just for funsies.

EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 P2, 80+ PLATINUM 1600W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 10 Year Warranty, Includes FREE Power On Self Tester Power Supply 220-P2-1600-X1
P/N: 220-P2-1600-X1
Limit 2 per household.

was: $429.99

Instant Rebate: $280.00

$149.99

I have two of those, love the things.

I know I am close to top for my evga p2 1000watt with 2 2080 over clocked decent. Can't pass up that 1600watt.

i would go with the G3, same price but better quality. maybe not as quiet tho. gobble up some trusted reviews is my advice.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...=EVGA_SuperNOVA_650_G3-_-17-438-094-_-Product

whaaaaat a 1300g2 for $99!?! the p2 1600 for $150? what is the world coming to... i realllly dont need another. fug it im getting another one. for a bill im in. hell i may just go with the p2 for sngs.
our man OklahomaWolf rated the 1300g2 a 9.7 at JG btw. these are the baddest deals ive seen to date on any evga psus. if itll fit in your case get one.
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=120-G2-1300-XR

Just wondeirng, how good of a deal is this?
I'd say decent considering it has a warranty, but not totally blow away as people will probably be moving 1080 Tis for that much in the used market in another month or so.

Reactions: Stm85
like this
Ah dang it. I pulled the trigger because I had a $150.00 visa sitting around from my eye contact order last month. Ended up being just under $300.00 out of my pocket said and done. Should I try and cancel and just wait or just enjoy it?

I'd say decent considering it has a warranty, but not totally blow away as people will probably be moving 1080 Tis for that much in the used market in another month or so.

Ah dang it. I pulled the trigger because I had a $150.00 visa sitting around from my eye contact order last month. Ended up being just under $300.00 out of my pocket said and done. Should I try and cancel and just wait or just enjoy it?

You got a pretty good deal. The FTW version you got is the primo version from EVGA. That card is pretty much on par with a 1080. PLUS, you can always use EVGA's step-up program if you'd like.

You got a pretty good deal. The FTW version you got is the primo version from EVGA. That card is pretty much on par with a 1080. PLUS, you can always use EVGA's step-up program if you'd like.

Awesome and thank you!! I didn't even know about the step-up program, pretty badass they give you 90 days and all you have to do is pay the difference between the two products!

EVGA Step Up: "The EVGA Step-Up program helps you have the peace of mind to purchase your favorite product now, knowing you can upgrade to the latest parts that come out within the first 90 days from your purchase"

Enjoy it. Even if you want to upgrade in a month or so you should be able to get a good chunk of your money back out of it. :)

Reactions: Stm85
like this
They lie to you about caps. Says japanese caps but toms hardware show taiwanese caps teapo, capxon which I have had personal bad history with.

There seems to be a evga 750w g3 gold for $50 after mir.

They lie to you about caps. Says japanese caps but toms hardware show taiwanese caps teapo, capxon which I have had personal bad history with.

There seems to be a evga 750w g3 gold for $50 after mir.
That's interesting because almost every mb and power supply manufacturer is shouting about 'Japanese' or 'military grade' caps. Usually if this is true, I'd assume a long warranty would come with it since it should last--or will cost a lot of hassle in rmas for the user until they give up?

Enjoy it. Even if you want to upgrade in a month or so you should be able to get a good chunk of your money back out of it. :)

Thanks! I'll be keeping an eye out for their Christmas sale for sure! Can't wait to see the different between my AMD R9 270 2bg card and this 1070 TI will be lol!

Back