EVGA Backstock sale

Pitbully

[H]ard|Gawd
Didn't check all the prices, but the few I saw weren't bad.

Here.

One thing to keep in mind, EVGA limits their warranty to 1 year with all their backstock cards. Something to think about when buying one, but I've dealt with EVGA RMA's process before and they are stellar as far as I'm concerned.

Backstock might be a bad choice of words, the RX denotes they are refurbished, the same thing Newegg does once in awhile.
That is why they do not come with any accessories.

mmm i could be wrong but those prices seem to suck, spend like $10-20 more and you can get a new one

unless something has changed with vid card prices in the last month or 2 lol

The 760s aren't too shabby I guess. The 770s are too close to new retail and the 780s and up are too much.

mmm i could be wrong but those prices seem to suck, spend like $10-20 more and you can get a new one

unless something has changed with vid card prices in the last month or 2 lol

No you're not wrong.

Considering these are 1yr warranty and have no accessories, these prices are way too high. Pretty much all of these items, spend an extra $20 on Amazon to get a new retail product with 3yr warranty, free games + step up options.

To be fair, if you select 'get a quote' on Squaretrade, you can buy yourself a three-year warranty on it for a hefty 69.99, which just further kills the deal.

But if you HAVE to have a warranty, that option's open.

Agreed these prices suck. I got an EVGA refurb GTX460 for $50 a few months ago thru Tiger Direct. I've had to send it back twice, but the third one seems to be a good one.

All the prices dropped by about $20-$30.

780 Classy Dual is onsale for $469 today, didn't see it yesterday.
That's blazing hot. I am super tempted, even with 1 year warranty.

Quick someone convince me it's not worth it.

All the prices dropped by about $20-$30.

780 Classy Dual is onsale for $469 today, didn't see it yesterday.
That's blazing hot. I am super tempted, even with 1 year warranty.

Quick someone convince me it's not worth it.

$30 more gets you the 780 GHz, and AC4. Fuck EVGA's refurbs.

Their B-stock sucks now, I remember when you used to be able to get a 750i motherboard for like $40 when lga1366 came out.

I remember when you used to be able to get a 750i motherboard for like $40 when lga1366 came out.

I still have one of those with a C2D in it I bought from b-stock, think it was $39 or $49. Also have a b-stock 570 which is still in my daily driver that I paid $250 for when they were still $380 normally. Their B-stock prices are definitely not what they used to be.

EVGA added more cards to the store.
780 Ti's.

Some prices got cut; GTX 780 ACX is $399. 770 $269.

To be fair, if you select 'get a quote' on Squaretrade, you can buy yourself a three-year warranty on it for a hefty 69.99, which just further kills the deal.

But if you HAVE to have a warranty, that option's open.

Squaretrade does not cover refurbished products.

I still have one of those with a C2D in it I bought from b-stock, think it was $39 or $49. Also have a b-stock 570 which is still in my daily driver that I paid $250 for when they were still $380 normally. Their B-stock prices are definitely not what they used to be.

Should just be EVGA Stock now since everything is basically new and same price as everywhere else.

Back