• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EVGA 750GTX Ti

Status
Not open for further replies.

blairellis

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
398
PCGuts_zpscd5db00f.jpg


I have an EVGA card to sell. I'd like to upgrade to a 970GTX, so I'm putting this up for sale. It's currently in my rig and has been for about 3 months when I got it. I'm just looking for a more powerful card.

Asking $100 shipped or best reasonable offer.

Heat is in signature. Also have eBay linked in there where I have a 100% rep also.

Thanks for looking!
 
Last edited:
Can a moderator change the title of my thread and delete the Ti portion please? I have no clue why I listed Ti, as this is not a Ti card. Thanks!

Edit - I'll just start another thread so no one gets confused.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top