• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

EVGA 2070 XC 8GB

RTX 2080 Supers are selling for a grip, so I'm not surprised.

Hell he's getting 77 views an hour lol.
 
Crypto mining means that each GPU costs less than what you pay for it. A few months of mining, and it'll nearly pay for itself.
Plus I'm in no hurry to sell it. I'm just an enthusiast, so I'll happily use it until it sells. And if it doesn't, then I'm still pleased with this card just for the gaming performance.
 
Back
Top