Every Valve game + Left 4 Dead on Steam - $99.99

Katalysis

[H]ard|Gawd
Most of us probably have half of these, but if you don't, it's a pretty solid deal, especially if you were going to pick up Left 4 Dead ($44.99 alone). Steam digital download for $99.99.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/1134

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Source
Left 4 Dead (not yet released)
Peggle Extreme
Portal
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic

wow. that's a stellar deal. I might pass this off to a coworker that just had me build him a new machine.

this is technically an old deal. the valve complete pack has been around for a pretty long time. they just keep adding games to it

holy crap. absolutely amazing deal for those who don't already own the games.

Syncade said:
Damn that could occupy you for multiple years

Between CS, CS:Source, TFC, and TF2, I've been getting my multiplayer fix from valve pretty much constantly for the last 9 years. $99 is unbelievable!

I don't have a single one of those games. No joke. Are they old? I'm a graphics junkie. ...also, are they all FPS?

They range from 1998-now. Half Life and Counter Strike is from 1998. Half Life 2 is from 2004, as is Counter Strike Source. Team Fortress 2 is from 2007 and Left for Dead is this year's game.

They are all FPS except for Peggle Extreme and Ricochet (I think).

I am definately picking this up. I don't own most of these. I only own Half Life Deathmatch and Peggle Extreme (got it free from being both an nVidia and ATi owner)

i dont have team fortress 2, left 4 dead, and portal, and i dont want any of the pre HL2 games, and i have all the HL2 games, the pack seems worth buying.

if i buy this pack, can i gift all the other games i already have?

i dont have team fortress 2, left 4 dead, and portal, and i dont want any of the pre HL2 games, and i have all the HL2 games, the pack seems worth buying.

if i buy this pack, can i gift all the other games i already have?

Yes. One of the things I really like about Steam.

This is sooo tempting. It's either this or a 22" LCD. :( Decisions....

Back