• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Everest Benchmark Results.

FiZuR

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
304
Any recommendations on how i can really improve my memory latency and other speeds?

4x Phenom Black 9850 2800 MHz
Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-DS2H AMD780G Ext.
Ganged Dual DDR2-1147 5-7-7-24 CR2 2.1v

Memory Read:
8608 MB/s

Memory Write:
5388 MB/s

Memory Copy:
8847 MB/s

Memory Latency:
56.2 ns

CPU Queen:
17369

CPU PhotoWorxx:
11906

CPU ZLib
73997 KB/s

CPU AES
18557

FPU Julia
6636

FPU Mandel
4757

FPU SinJulia
2412
 
Well first of all your memory timings appear to me absurd.

I run 1066 Dominators @ 4 -5 -4 -15 1000 mhz.

I run 800 OCZ System Elite @ 5 -5 -5 -15 1000 mhz.

I run 1066 OCZ Platimum @ 5 -5 -5 -15 1088 mhz.

Try 5-5-5-15 for starters.

And if it won't hold, try 5-5-5-18.

You're read and latency are quite good.

Your copy is insano!

Your write is seriously under par.

Bizzare.

Overall, good results!

Here's my results on a P5E VM HDMI with an E6850 @ 500 FSB with 4 x 1GB of Corsair Dominators @ 5 - 4 - 5 - 14 1000 mhz (1:1).

500FSB.png


Now i should confess that's not exactly stable but i'm working on it. I blame my RAM too btw - it's not the D9 stuff. PC will reboot randomly if i leave it like that.

Here's what i scored just now while replying with my 24/7 OC. E6850 @ 3.6ghz Doms @ 1000 mhz, 5-5-5-15 (400 FSB 10:8)

zybortrix.png


Try lowering your timings.

[EDIT] Your scores, besides write are actually extremely impressive - 2.8 ghz vs my own 3.5 and 3.6 ghz. If Phenoms could overclock as well as C2D's Intel would be in serious trouble!

I feel like i'm cheating.

Nice scores dude.

Phenom eh?

Hmmmmmm. . .

;)
 
Well that did help across the board but not by a great deal.

I wonder what is up with those writes.

I have such little experience with Phenoms so i really can't offer much more advice.
 
Back
Top