EVE online Players?

HICKFARM

Gawd
Anyone here play EVE online? Me and a buddy started out accounts back up. I have 3 characters. He has like 4. We have at least 60mil SP+ on all of them.

We haven't played in a year or so, but use to do null sec, pirating, and mining. So we are looking to do some moon mining in low sec or something. We want to make some isk, but not have it take up all our time.

No help from me, but Eve scares the shit out of me lol, props to you

Anyone here play EVE online? Me and a buddy started out accounts back up. I have 3 characters. He has like 4. We have at least 60mil SP+ on all of them.

We haven't played in a year or so, but use to do null sec, pirating, and mining. So we are looking to do some moon mining in low sec or something. We want to make some isk, but not have it take up all our time.

as far as lowsec goes unless you're in one of the 6 major alliances profitable moon goo really isn't an option.. nullsec you might have a better chance but you'd have to go to deep ass null where no one lives.

i'd say your best option is to take a look at the recruiting section of the eve forums and check out some of the WH alliances.. takes a few hours a week to make isk and you have access to a different part of eve every day through WH chains.

as far as lowsec goes unless you're in one of the 6 major alliances profitable moon goo really isn't an option.. nullsec you might have a better chance but you'd have to go to deep ass null where no one lives.

i'd say your best option is to take a look at the recruiting section of the eve forums and take a look at some of the WH alliances.. takes a few hours a week to make isk and you have access to a different part of eve every day through WH chains.

Well before i quit playing i was making a pretty good amount of money running simple and then complex reactions while moon mining in low sec. Complex reactions is where the money was. Seems to cost a lot more now to run a POS though then before.

What do you do in EVE? Also would prefer to do this myself and not rely on a corporation. Just easier logistic wise.

Well before i quit playing i was making a pretty good amount of money running simple and then complex reactions while moon mining in low sec. Complex reactions is where the money was. Seems to cost a lot more now to run a POS though then before.

What do you do in EVE? Also would prefer to do this myself and not rely on a corporation. Just easier logistic wise.

I primarily lived out of amarr up until they made the sovereignty changes about a year ago which made it possible for smaller alliances to carve out a place in nullsec. so now i just rat an hour a day and PVP the rest of the time.

if you're doing reactions you can still make pretty decent isk.. i think right now where it's at is T3 production reactions but i'm lazy and thats to much work for me, lol.

I primarily lived out of amarr up until they made the sovereignty changes about a year ago which made it possible for smaller alliances to carve out a place in nullsec. so now i just rat an hour a day and PVP the rest of the time.

if you're doing reactions you can still make pretty decent isk.. i think right now where it's at is T3 production reactions but i'm lazy and thats to much work for me, lol.

What did they change about sov to make it easier to carve out your section? I use to live out in fountain and ran a lot of escalations. The maze was the hardest i believe. Literally a maze and the last room was hell to tank. I miss those triple 1.85mil rats in belts as well.

What did they change about sov to make it easier to carve out your section? I use to live out in fountain and ran a lot of escalations. The maze was the hardest i believe. Literally a maze and the last room was hell to tank. I miss those triple 1.85mil rats in belts as well.

it's no longer about who has the most supers/caps to kill sov structures, it's now about who is more organized and can FC themselves.. sov structures are now destroyed using a node system spread out across the entire constellation the re-enforced system is in. so small gang style pvpers that can manage themselves without having to rely on 1 person telling them what to do has a much better chance against the bigger alliances and their F1 monkey members. but of course all the big alliances especially the trash tier russians out in drone space have been bitching about it since day 1 of the change.

with the old sov system i absolutely refused to live in null, since the change it's been a blast being able to compete against 20k member coalitions with a 150 member alliance.

fountain has changed a lot since last year.. i think theres 4-5 different alliances living there and goon's were kicked out of deklein/vale/branch so there's 8 or 9 different alliances living there pew pewing each other now. provi hasn't changed at all nor do we ever want to see it change. nullsec is definitely in the best place it has been since sovereignty was introduced into the game.

Pretty sure my wife would divorce me if I got back into this game.

Pretty sure my wife would divorce me if I got back into this game.

You should just let me hold onto that character so you aren't tempted. ;)

So I feel vulnerable talking about high value industrial things on these forums. You guys could be hardcore pirates and raid my stuff. I mean everyone is an enemy in EVE unless set to blue it seems. Can't trust anyone.
fountain has changed a lot since last year.. i think theres 4-5 different alliances living there and goon's were kicked out of deklein/vale/branch so there's 8 or 9 different alliances living there pew pewing each other now. provi hasn't changed at all nor do we ever want to see it change. nullsec is definitely in the best place it has been since sovereignty was introduced into the game.

Is null sec less populated than it was before? When i stopped playing over a year ago there was always around 35k users logged in. Now it seems to be down to 20k or so. Would be cool to do some stuff in null sec, but the logistics feels like another job.

So I feel vulnerable talking about high value industrial things on these forums. You guys could be hardcore pirates and raid my stuff. I mean everyone is an enemy in EVE unless set to blue it seems. Can't trust anyone.

Is null sec less populated than it was before? When i stopped playing over a year ago there was always around 35k users logged in. Now it seems to be down to 20k or so. Would be cool to do some stuff in null sec, but the logistics feels like another job.

Years ago I'd just take my vagabond or rapier in and buy stuff in 0.0. Apparently times have changed?

But yeah - it's too annoying to have to focus on local chat the whole god damn time. You could never just relax and rat/mine or whatever.

I could go back and play with the markets - but that REALLY feels like a second job.

Years ago I'd just take my vagabond or rapier in and buy stuff in 0.0. Apparently times have changed?

But yeah - it's too annoying to have to focus on local chat the whole god damn time. You could never just relax and rat/mine or whatever.

I could go back and play with the markets - but that REALLY feels like a second job.

We use to live in 3 dead end systems, and always had the gate leading in bubbled. Made people very complacent.

welcome to eve never trust any one even your real life friends.

in certain area's yes just due to them being a logistical nightmare to get supplies there.. also timezones have a huge effect on the population in nullsec. the borders of null to low/HS are populated and active as they always have been. as far as player count goes the biggest thing now is that while the characters logged in count is down the actual amount of unique players is up mostly because of the bans on features within isboxer that made it insanely easy to multiboxing. so on average you're seeing 2-3 characters per player logged in compared to a year ago where it was 5-6 characters per actual player logged in.

Back