EVE Online: [H] character listing & comms

4saken/Pimm Mortal - active
4saken/Byshop - not active atm.

HammerAZ / Xenochen

I'm floating around Ruvas II as of late

In the starter newbie corp.

I want to try and get into this game.
How difficult is the learning curve?

(I am signing up for the free trial right now)

I want to try and get into this game.
How difficult is the learning curve?

(I am signing up for the free trial right now)

with the new tutorial in the game now I would say as long as you are willing to learn a totally new game it's not too hard.. but yeah do the tutorial and also when the initial one is over pick one of the 3 follow up agents, because they teach you more stuff as you go along

2335016192_6003c39c4c.jpg

Ron FTL / Aurielxx

I am about 4 hours into the game & lovin it. just scratching the surface.

bostesseger69 | Revenant & Happy Hippy

I made a new channel since the old one wasnt open....

[H]

I am so mad! My mining osprey was just destroyed by some obnoxious pirate. in .6 space no less. well my trial is done tomorrow so I guess I won't renew, it feels bad to have to start all over\

edit: lol just saw your post saw

I am so mad! My mining osprey was just destroyed by some obnoxious pirate. in .6 space no less. well my trial is done tomorrow so I guess I won't renew, it feels bad to have to start all over\

Honestly, it doesn't take long before you view the loss of an Osprey as small potatoes. Also, while miners keep the game supplied with needed resources, it's also boring as shit. At this stage I'd suggest either learning how to Ninja Salvage or go run missions. Running missions can get old, but you build your faction standings which tend to be much more important later on. You can also salvage your wrecks if you train salvaging skills and make a pretty fair amount of money. If you need proof, search the market for Alloyed Tritanium bars and Armor plates. Those are just two of the items you can get from salvaging.

Honestly, if losing your Osprey is whats making you want to not renew, I've got an Osprey that you can have for nothing if you change your mind. ;)

Forgot to put insurance on the ship?

Back