• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

European source for info + shops ?

Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
10
Hi! I love this forum but sadly everytime a budget is recommended, the links are to amazon / newegg / any U.S shop.

Do you know any nice shops in europe that sell, for example, cheap bookshelf speakers? I can only find very fancy shops or crappy computer speaker shops.

thanks
 
depends on where you are located in Europe, but Amazon. (uk, de, ....) could be an option.

are you interested in a particular brand/model ? how much do you want to spend?
 
From another post, I gathered that the TA2020+ amp, plus a pair of Dayton Audio B652 would be a good first-step speaker setup from a crappy logitech pair of speakers.

I already ordered the amp from ebay, but those speakers are nowhere to be found in Europe (I'm in Spain to be precise), also I couldn't find a nice forum like this one where I could get info on nice entry level speakers such as the B652's.

So in short: I'm looking for something similar in price/quality to the B652 in europe, or a shop that ships them at regular price (obviously shipping from USA is out of the question)
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top