• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Euro Force delayed due to patch probs

Sanitarium said:
I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

Me too, never saw that coming.

Or should I mean I never saw it coming without a million and a half bugs.
 
Hehe...Geee could it have anything to do with the fact that that the patch "fixed" as many issues as it created? :)
 
Yea the game still runs like poop. Stupid Dice, what happend to their development quality?
 
What are the bugs man for BF2?

I play almost daily and never notice anything????
 
if you haven't noticed bugs in BF2......I believe you are drinking WAY too much tequila.

BF2 QA = the men with the best weed in the universe. they have to be high as a satellite to think their "patches" actually do anything other than screw things up even more.

I've never seen anything like this ever. Every game I can think of patched their games to FIX problems not to create new ones AND leave the old issues unresolved.

FFS Dice get your heads outta that dark, brown cave and smell the sunshine of REALITY.
 
Try crouching with the left shift key.

The key config menus have landmine bugs on certain key combos. Those who don't use them are fine, those who do, are annoyed and must switch. Shift is a common crouch key, so it's the most obvious. There's a few in aircraft and heli controls associated with "button 1".

Note the land vehicle key for "boost". Ever use it? They cut out the vehicles that use this without removing it from the key config menu.

BF2 is working pretty well these days. The only remaining major bug is the red name bug, which is claimed to have been reduced in occurence by some. It's still got its bugs though.
 
kelbear said:
Try crouching with the left shift key.

The key config menus have landmine bugs on certain key combos. Those who don't use them are fine, those who do, are annoyed and must switch. Shift is a common crouch key, so it's the most obvious. There's a few in aircraft and heli controls associated with "button 1".

Note the land vehicle key for "boost". Ever use it? They cut out the vehicles that use this without removing it from the key config menu.

BF2 is working pretty well these days. The only remaining major bug is the red name bug, which is claimed to have been reduced in occurence by some. It's still got its bugs though.

Man you smell like rum. In english please?
 
What I find funny is all these expansion packs and patches coming out, and many users are having difficulty setting their key bindings through BF2's control menu. i.e. You cannot bind left shift to crouch because it is "bound in Air Controls."

I spent half an hour editing the controls file to finally come up with a worthy setup. I even bound left shift to duck when using a turret. Something EA could only dream of being able to "code in."
 
BronxBartoni said:
Man you smell like rum. In english please?

Maybe you are the one who is drunk, I understood every word. :D

And I've yet to come across the red bug tag... but people constantly complain about it.
 
I reckon Dice will make 1.21 Patch teh best, with all bugs gone :D .

I know I know :p
 
Back
Top