Ethernet wifi PCIE card. Need advice

EagleOne

Gawd
i have asus crosshairIV extreme board, im not happy with ATT DSL. rj45x hardwired speeds at all.

picking up a samsung verizon 4G hotspot box it can plug with usb to computer, straight usb cable.

where i live and where my computer is, the 4G signal is maxed out with my friends droid bionic phone.

its about 3 to 4 times faster than my DSL internet connection right now.
my big question is what would be a top of the line fastest PCIE ethernet card for my asus crosshairIV board.....
if i go "usb to my computer" from the 4G hotspot box, then my other wireless computer wont work until im wireless
need advice for best fastest ethernet PCIE card......
THANKS

Best advice I have? You have been on here for 6.4 years. I would have thought you would have learned by now to not use caps for the entire title. Try asking again, maybe this time with a little punctuation.

Real answer: A wireless card is only going to be as fast as your Hotspot provides. I do not know if it is G or N. Many things are going to influence the speed you get- ex: walls/distance/floors. I am by no means up to date on WIFI cards, but I have a Asus PCIe wireless N card in my media box that works great. I have also used Linksys and Dlink to great success for years.

thanks ...
my computer will be 15 inches away from the hotspot, the other computers will be 15 feet away all same level......
yout correct about caps sorry.......my mistake

So you want to connect a USB 4G device to one computer and then have the other computer able to access it?

Run a CAT5e cable between the two machines, turn on ICS on the one with the 4G card hooked to it. Done.

So you want to connect a USB 4G device to one computer and then have the other computer able to access it?

Run a CAT5e cable between the two machines, turn on ICS on the one with the 4G card hooked to it. Done.

i will give it a try........thanks

it's really pointless to get another ethernet card to replace your onboard card. if you really want to, the intel cards are among the best, for your application you will notice no benefit.

so the wifi card from intel will be the best, is it pci express do you know
thanks

ethernet is RJ45 cable, not wifi. Are you looking for a PCIE wifi card?

seems like I answer this a couple times a month on here

search for intel 6200 or 6300 and a pcie to mini pcie card adapter

too much problems would not stay on 4G stuck at 3G too much hassel....took everything back to verizon......hopefully uverse will be here soon
thanks for all the help

Back