ETA on Crossfire hardware being available in Canada?

ShogunCS

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, I know ATI has been slacking off huge the past few months but I was wondering if there is any kind of status update when the new X1800 series vid cards and Xfire mobos will actually be available to purchase here in Canada? I've seen a few releases on Newegg and the price for the X1800 XL looks pretty damn good (380ish USD) which should be around the same price as an 7800GT. Was wondering when will these cards be available as well as the Xfire mobos?

darkhorse said:
and http://www.puppychow.com/ has dog food, he didn't ask for sli.
awesome, I'd figure you'd know the puppy chow website, since that's all your mother eats after she sniffs other dog's asses

MooseEdit: Apparently, you haven't been paying attention...This is a personal insult, a flame and completely not warranted. Enjoy your vacation.

it's been a long ass night, and I thought SLI for some reason, even though I read crossfire...either way since they don't have it, I'd expect them to be the first ones up here to get it, so keep checking

Ok sounds good... I think I'll wait out this battle between SLI and X-Fire anyways, I've decided to upgrade when the new M2 cpus hit the market so I can upgrade my DDR ram as well :)

Back