Hey guys,
I am an avid competitive gamer in Counter-Strike. I travel for LANs along the east coast and quite frankly, I am sick of subpar gaming products! So I have decided to dedicate an entire blow/review site to nothing but competitive gaming gear. I will review every product from a competitive gaming aspect, so you know it will be a good product if it rates well!
Some of you may not be too familiar with the company called "Zowie Gear." However, they have sent me their entire line of products to review very soon. I want to get the reviews finished after Thanksgiving weekend, so keep updated with my site! Also, I did a video review of the SteelSeries Kinzu a while back, and I will redo the review on my website. Since then SteelSeries has had a lot of updates to their mouse, a lot of it is because of me too. I baggered them until they acknowledged their mistakes or bugs.
So all in all, if you are a competitive gamer and want a competitive gaming outlook on some of today's popular peripherals, then visit my site and subscribe to the RSS feed! The site will be updated aesthetically over time so it will be more pleasing to look at!
http://esportsreview.squarespace.com/
Thank you,
Ethan Nixon
I am an avid competitive gamer in Counter-Strike. I travel for LANs along the east coast and quite frankly, I am sick of subpar gaming products! So I have decided to dedicate an entire blow/review site to nothing but competitive gaming gear. I will review every product from a competitive gaming aspect, so you know it will be a good product if it rates well!
Some of you may not be too familiar with the company called "Zowie Gear." However, they have sent me their entire line of products to review very soon. I want to get the reviews finished after Thanksgiving weekend, so keep updated with my site! Also, I did a video review of the SteelSeries Kinzu a while back, and I will redo the review on my website. Since then SteelSeries has had a lot of updates to their mouse, a lot of it is because of me too. I baggered them until they acknowledged their mistakes or bugs.
So all in all, if you are a competitive gamer and want a competitive gaming outlook on some of today's popular peripherals, then visit my site and subscribe to the RSS feed! The site will be updated aesthetically over time so it will be more pleasing to look at!
http://esportsreview.squarespace.com/
Thank you,
Ethan Nixon