• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ESI Juli@ and Foobar

sdgserv

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
1,034
Anybody have this combo?
I can't get Asio out to work..I get a signal but no sound..Works fine in direct out.

I have used Foobar for sometime and this one is really making me lose my mind..

Any help would be appreaciated
 
What mind? :D

Tyr settings the Juli@'s latency to 512 sample and adjusting foobar2000's ASIO latency to 2000ms and see what you get.
 
Mister X said:
What mind? :D

Tyr settings the Juli@'s latency to 512 sample and adjusting foobar2000's ASIO latency to 2000ms and see what you get.

Ha got that information from that ASIO/Juli thread in the hydrogenaudio foobar forum?
 
Back
Top