Eset NOD32 v4 3 user $29.99 with free ship @ egg

revenant

[H]F Squad Captain
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Definitely recommend for $10 a year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price. I used it for a couple years. If MSE wasn't so good, I would jump on this one.

Correct my if I am wrong but I think you get one key that is used concurrently and allows up to 3 activations. So I don't think anyone can sell one key .. so its not really $10 per year. Still a good deal for an awesome AV.

Well.. they used to be $10/year from newegg, but I guess we're not gonna see that deal ever again. Too bad, because my license runs out in a couple of months.

out of stock now.

Personally, I don't see any use for antivirus detector since i haven't gotten a virus for over a year and a half.

out of stock now.

Personally, I don't see any use for antivirus detector since i haven't gotten a virus for over a year and a half.

and one day it's gonna hit you so hard out of no where...
it's just one of those thing you invest
it's pretty cheap investment too imo

Well.. they used to be $10/year from newegg, but I guess we're not gonna see that deal ever again. Too bad, because my license runs out in a couple of months.

Yeah. Haven't seen $10 in years. Switched to MSE when expired and never looked back unless I see it for $10..

out of stock now.

and one day it's gonna hit you so hard out of no where...
it's just one of those thing you invest
it's pretty cheap investment too imo

Psst....obvious troll is obvious :p

Seriously though. Anyone who doesn't use some type of antivirus (even a free one beats nothing at all) is a complete and total tool who doesn't need to own a computer.

*shakes head at the 'botnet waiting to happen' crowd* A virus that renders them unable to use their computer would be the best possible outcome.

FWIW, looks like you can still place orders from Amazon, though it's OOS - it just says ships in 2-3 weeks instead liiiike so

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Looks like a dead deal once again.. :(

I bought this a year ago for $20 i believe.. Newegg sent me the worng copy as i bought a single user. Though you can only install this 3 times.. and that means 3 times period even if you reinstall the computer a couple of itmes in a year.. so each reinstall counts as one user.

Looks like a dead deal once again.. :(

I bought this a year ago for $20 i believe.. Newegg sent me the worng copy as i bought a single user. Though you can only install this 3 times.. and that means 3 times period even if you reinstall the computer a couple of itmes in a year.. so each reinstall counts as one user.
whoa - yeah, it's dead again on Amazon. :( The link I used goes somewhere else now, and Amazon's 2-3 week page went from $30 -> $55 today.

Back