ESET NOD32 internet security products

Oleg34

Limp Gawd
Is anyone here using ESET NOD32 internet security products here and how do you like it?.

I have been using ESET Smart Security for the past 3 years, and got to tell you, It's very lite on system resource. With it's enabled all of my apps still would launch instantly or within 1sec. :cool:

We use this at work. Very unobtrusive and it catches shit all the time.

Doesn't bog systems down even with real-time protection on. It's been my favorite AV product out of all that i've tried.

I researched various products and helped deploy it for a school board once. Out of the other options I researched we found it was very solid.

I run it on all of my clients boxes as well as my home and family boxes. Runs great.

I haven't used Smart Security but I love their AV. I switched to NOD32 (was using Kaspersky) in late 2013 and it's been great. It does it's job with no slowdown or annoyances.

My neighbor who is also my friend, has seen the performances of my build he has said "That's fast man. What kind of CPU do you have?." So have asked him "Are you jealous?." and the answer he gave me was "Yes." :D

Before NOD32 i was using Avast! Anti-Virus and it was not bad.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link to the AV Real-World protection test results. Looks like NOD32 is on top of the hill. :)

Go NOD32! :D

Back