ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2016 - 1 PC - $16 after promo code

DevilDoc

2[H]4U
Looks like a retail box of ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2016 w/ Free shipping.

Get $24 off w/ promo code EMCKNKK63, ends 12/13. Code works with multiples of this item.

Brings the total down to $15.99 per piece.

This is more than I've ever paid for eset for my 2 PCs. There was only 1 good deal recently, a FAR deal at newegg for 1 day.

This is more than I've ever paid for eset for my 2 PCs. There was only 1 good deal recently, a FAR deal at newegg for 1 day.

True, but that was a 1-day deal. If we could bend the space-time continuum, I'd jump on that in a second.

Last December, I paid $15 for 3 licenses from newegg. I've been hoping to see a deal like that come around again.

To me, this is a relatively-warm to mildly-hot deal on the only AV software I'd purchase.

I got my current NOD32 license (expires May 2016) for $5.00 on a Newegg deal back in early January. Hoping to see a repeat deal next month. :D

True, but that was a 1-day deal. If we could bend the space-time continuum, I'd jump on that in a second.

Last December, I paid $15 for 3 licenses from newegg. I've been hoping to see a deal like that come around again.

To me, this is a relatively-warm to mildly-hot deal on the only AV software I'd purchase.

Fair enough. Just saying I have 2 pcs to protect and I've been using eset for like 4 years in both of them and never paid this much. So not a hot deal to me for 1 license

Never used this AV, is it any good?

Good protection, very light use of system resources. So yeah, that's exactly what I want.

I used to use kaspersky, which is still good I think but more of resource hog (still probably better than average)

I bought this last year (BF) for like $6. Aside from whipping up a bunch of false positives I found I had to turn web app off because it choked normal browsing. Some well known vanilla sites just refused to load. My sub was up last week and I'm not motivated to renew it.

I got my current NOD32 license (expires May 2016) for $5.00 on a Newegg deal back in early January. Hoping to see a repeat deal next month. :D

I bought 5 copies (the max allowed) when they had that deal.
I used to buy the 5 license retail box Family Pack when I found them for around $30 -35 on Amazon but they stopped making it so it's hard to find it for that price nowadays.
The $5/license is the better deal, but I did like the fact that one activation and key worked on 5 machines.

this was my last order on Amazon for that pack,
eset-family-pack.jpg

AVG Protection 2 years / unlimited devices is $9.99 on Amazon right now:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M77U58Q/

AVG removed the year designations from their products now, so this should be valid for activating the newest version.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought 5 copies (the max allowed) when they had that deal.
I used to buy the 5 license retail box Family Pack when I found them for around $30 -35 on Amazon but they stopped making it so it's hard to find it for that price nowadays.
The $5/license is the better deal, but I did like the fact that one activation and key worked on 5 machines.

this was my last order on Amazon for that pack,
eset-family-pack.jpg

Yeah I loaded up on Family Packs a year or two ago when I found them really cheap. I still have 1 left sealed in box.

Back