• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

esCo's ebays

Status
Not open for further replies.

esCo_

Gawd
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
664
Intel 520 60g Brand New but opened for pictures.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221181628974?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 sold

Ocz Solid Series 1 120g(NO WARRANTY) I have 2 of these. Used but works great. Some idiot sliced the warranty seals out of spite.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221182000639?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 sold

Crysis 2 Limited Edition PC Brand New Sealed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221182002829?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 sold
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I am closely monitoring that OCZ SSD. I don't care if that computer-illiterate tool broke your seals, that's still a good drive.
 
Thanks red. I will be runnign some tests on them later today to confirm to a few people they are in working order. If your interested in them and maybe want to snag em up let me know and maybe we can work something out to avoid any ebay fees?
 
its back up and goin. Going to run some tests on them shortly. Gotta throw together my old rig so I don't have to use this one but when I received them back I ran some tests and they passed with flying colors.
 
Last edited:
Can you please stay out of my threads. Would be nice if an admin would warn this kid for harassment.
 
Tell me about it. And I am the one being frowned on because this guy pissed me off and I made it clear. I reported him along with others but obviously nothing has been done.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top