• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

eSATA with Port Multiplier

palaciav

Weaksauce
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
117
Need recommendations on a PCI based card supporting both Port Multiplier and eSATA. Or failing that, I assume I can use a simple SATA -> eSATA passthrough cable? Also, can I do RAID on such a setup? The plan is currently to use one of these with an ICY DOCK or Mediasonic 4 bay enclosure as a backup solution.

TIA
 
Back
Top