• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ES CPUs

JCNiest5

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
4,141
I thought the policy of this board doesn't allow selling any ES CPUs...but it seems people consistently list ES CPUs FS in the Fore Sale section...what is the verdict on this?
 
If I remember correctly Kyle decided it wasn't his job to enforce an agreement made between Intel and the person who originally obtained the cpu. That rule has been removed from the FS rules as far as I can determine.
 
Even if there was a rule against it people would (and currently do) simply advertise them as a "spicy" CPU or some other code word to indicate ES.
 
Even if there was a rule against it people would (and currently do) simply advertise them as a "spicy" CPU or some other code word to indicate ES.

Even still you used to get an infraction and thread deletion for using "Extra Special" or "Extra Spicy" designation. I questioned a mod too due to the fact that I had my ad deleted and the mods said its ok now.
 
Back
Top