• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ES CPU's

surrealillusion

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
132
So I acquired some Supermicro workstations that were equipped with Quad Xeon CPU's and in a single CPU setup were running just fine. I went to install Windows 7 on one to benchmark and discovered that it was an ES CPU. Turns out both of them are ES CPU's. Will I have any problems running two of them in SMP? One is a X5560 the other is a X5570
 
Back
Top