Errrr am I reading this right?

sounds like a rip off to me.
nothing too special about the board to make it worth that much...
i've seen some server boards about that much, but it was a Tyan board that held like 4 optys, and had room for like 32 gigs of ram... :eek:

It's the board that I want for my HTPC, it is currently VERY difficult to find. This is price gouging at it's very very worst.

*edit* I sent a mail and asked about the price, will report back if I hear anything.

REALLY ODD!! :eek: :eek:..YUP TYPEOOOO!!

That company has to me some of the highest prices for computer items on ebay..I saw this a couple of days agao..and it's still there..they are hoping to catch a sucker ... :mad: :rolleyes:

These are for small OEM shops. It is a pack of 10 of these boards. It still works out to $135 a board.

No it's a 10 pack, it's just not written very clearly :)
I mailed and asked about it, I want one of these boards and it seems to be impossible to find.

Must wait patiently, must wait patiently.....

ahhh...seeing the posts above make me look again

BLKDG965WHMKRPAK10

It is a 10 pack. Not nearly as terrible. :p

TheatreBoz said:
These are for small OEM shops. It is a pack of 10 of these boards. It still works out to $135 a board.

Thanks for 'working out' 1350 / 10. lmao

Thanks for looking out for me! I am in Europe though so no can do.
Thanks again though, at least they should start showing up in more places now, hopefully this side of the pond too.

you should get someone stateside to buy it for you and just send it over via a private eBay transaction...and it would still probably be cheaper than the CDW shipping :D

Yes that wouldn't be a bad idea if this was an emergency situation, I would just like to get my HTPC built. So it's not that important to go through the stress of money orders and all that.

Thanks again...

Back