Ergohuman V2 Chair

Old Man

Weaksauce
I know people here like the Ergohuman version 1 chair so I thought I'd alert you to the Ergohuman version 2 that recently came out. Looks pretty sweet. Has a few improvements such as a bigger recline. It has an increased weight capacity although the seat is narrower. It appears it is only available in mesh right now if you want a headrest. The Human Solution is still giving [H]ardOCP $70 discounts. All you have to do is call, or alert them through the website live chat for the discount.

Nice, a chair that won't kill me. I only have to sell all my belongings to own it.

In honesty that's kind of the going rate for a supposedly reasonable desk chair. It's pretty easy to find similar ones at higher markups as well. Heck, if I knew it was comfortable and could last me a decade I'd make the investment in a heartbeat. I'm iffy about buying without trying though...

With the best Herman Miller chairs running upwards of $1400 I'd say the $600 price tag on the Ergohumans is pretty damn appetizing. V2 looks interesting... I've been staking out the V1 for a while now, just trying to get the courage up to pull the trigger. -.- yeah I realize that sounds hypocritical but it's still a lot of money!

Back