We have an EqualLogic that I do NOT physically have access to, and I need to find out which hard drives are not approved. I cannot find any information in the Group Manager that indicates which drives are not approved. There is a warning that states there are one or more drives in the array are not approved, but that is it. I can't double click that message, the logs don't say anything. All 16 drives have the exact same Seagate model number, so that doesn't help either.
I've been searching online, and I can't seem to find many CLI commands. So without pulling the drives out, how do I find the unapproved ones?
This is a PS 5000 series.
I've been searching online, and I can't seem to find many CLI commands. So without pulling the drives out, how do I find the unapproved ones?
This is a PS 5000 series.